Sunday, May 11, 2008


Just back from church servie.Nothing much to blog actually.Just one thing that make me feel great and also a bit worry with.

I actually sign up for my cousins for the super club.Only 2 of them cos the eldest one need to go to school.Am glad that I pay.It cost me..but..I thank God for this..cos this cost me something..to put my trust in Him.So...I am willing to bless them from my heart.What I worry is...I am not too sure,the parents will manage to send them there or not.I will send and pick them if they allow me to do so.cos the eldest one go to school.

I really pray,God will just use this chance and bring the whole family to church.This is my prayer from my heart.God...please help !!!

And also I pray,they will not pay me back the money.Cos I really wanna bless my little cute cousins.I am serious...cos I love them so much.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 3:42 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter