Saturday, May 10, 2008


Last night was great.Thanks Kelvin for invited me to his birthday party.Able to spent some time with all of them were great !

Was trying my very best to face some of them...ahhh...I knw what I mean is enough.LoL....

One thing was really in my heart..and I dono should I take this and put this into action.I wanna register for my cousins bout the super club in church.I really feel that I wanna bless them.It cost me a lot...I knw...Will cost me RM 90...well...I am willing to bless them...but...are their parents agree with this?I knw...if I pay for them..their parents will feel not that good...but...this is just my heart desire.Lord,what should I do ? I just wish to invite the parents to church on super sunday.I pray,God you show me the way.

Why there is always something that I can't put into words?How I wish I can just put it in words...so that someone can understand what actually deep in my heart.He is the only one.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:42 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter