Wednesday, May 28, 2008



My cry ~

If I can sing better...if I can play instrument in a better way...If....If...

"If"... doesnt change anything... no matter how hard I practice...it's still the same...cos I can only learn all this by myself...How I wish I can do more thing for Him in this area...yes,I wanna do more thing for Him through this.

Always,I told myself...I need to have something in me before I can give...same in this area also...I need to have something before I can do more for Him.

Lord,can You hear my cry ? Show me Your way please !

I maybe not as talented as them,I maybe not as good as them...but,I have a heart for Him in this area.I knw His plan for me in this area.Just I donno how He gonna fulfil it.I am not sure can the dream from Him be fulfil or not...but...if this is His will,it will...One DAY !

Honestly,sometimes I feel a bit disappointed...just because I can't sing that well,can't play instrument that well...I am not born with such a talent in me...I am learning to be better..but I am just improve really slow.

Everyday sing + play guitar alone....when can I step out ? When can I serve Him with what He wants ? I need to be patient...cos it's not the right timing...Maybe will take me years before I can step out..ya..years...gotta be long...but...BE PATIENT !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:06 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter