Tuesday, May 27, 2008



My Love For Him

The more I worship Him,the more I love Him.

Recently,I tried to record some of my worship songs...and everytime when I hear those songs,reminds me of my encounter with Him.Those songs are all P&C...just for myself.

Also...I found that I learn a lot bout worship through CHC weekly service.I still remember how bro Poh,one of the CHC worship leader...the way he lead worship.I really learn a lot through him...also from the others worship leaders.All I can say is,I see life in them..I see their relationship with God,I see their joy in Him...if not because of all this,that's no way for them to lead people into worship.There are something overflowing from them...I know they spent a lot of time with God everyday..and they are really strong inside.That's what I need to learn from them.You can't lead people into worship unless you yourselves 1st become a worshipper..that's what I always reminds myself bout...which I can hardly see this in some people's life..to be honest,sometimes I just can't understand why someone like them are there...but...leave it all to God...I can't say anything also.

I pray,bro Poh will able to lead worship again soon.He is one of the best worship leader I ever know.I pray,God's healing hand be upon him.Amen



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:41 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter