Monday, May 26, 2008



My weekend~Saturday

u know human nature..
plenty of weaknesses
tat's y God plays a role
when He said u're somebody to Him, means u are!
regardless of how ppl treat or say to u
u know wat, if there's only 1 person in d world
Jesus wud stil die for tat person
see how important u're
if he sees u so precious
but u see urself as nothing juz bcoz ppl treat u so
won He gets upset

My big Daddy,thank you for such a great friend.I really meant it.Make sure she will learn to express more bout herself.Make sure she will finish her reports..and study little bit.Help her to grow deeper in You.In Jesus name,Amen

My Father, help pauline to go thru wat she has now, as she desires to live for u and do ur will. Let her know how precious she is to You, that Your promise will never fail. Strength for the day when we're weak. And rest in You when we're weary. Amen!

Once again...God reminds me through her that...I am His precious child.I really need to stay strong in Him.

My house comp actually break down.I donno what's wrong.I hope my bro will able to fix it...if not...will not hav comp to use.ahhhh !!! Last sat,after work,was really thinking where can I watch CHC service.Went to relative hse with mum...and biao ge actually borrow me his computer since he went for basketball..but then..can't connect...I tried and tried...till I gv up...and went to cyber...which introduce by my biao di.I still remember that time was 5.15pm.I though I was late for the service.When I reached the door..then I realise my wallet actually in my car.Rush to my car to get it then back to cyber.LoL ~ that's what I always forget to bring.

The funny thing was,when I connected to chc live service,I was wondering...why they show those thing...like event highligh but not live service.I tried so many times...at last then I found that...service actually not start yet.LoL ~ start at 5.30pm lar ....hahahaha !!!

Feel glad that,I din't miss the service.Feel glad that,Im excited for the service every week.I guess,watch in cyber is really much more better.Maybe I will just do that in my future?Not sure...LoL...at least that cyber is nice and quiet..and not many ppl.

Went to Tg aru ard 10pm + with hozhen & tb.Well,this time...im not the one to suggest...but glad that my little bro bring me there.And sit there for one hour plus...and we really chat a lot...laugh a lot...I really wonder...why we can just chat anything and laugh for everything.Anyway,thanks a lot !!!

Took this photo with my hp...haha...laoya hp still able to took photo hor ~


Love this...thanks hozhen for this photo...and his nice hp ~





Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:57 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter