
Monday, May 12, 2008
Oh gosh....what's wrong ? Suddently I can understand why CM and some others really don't like to use msn...suddently I can understand that kind of feeling.Oh gosh...is it too late for me to understand ?
Some of them...are just so troublesome...I mean those...not too close to you yet think that they are really close to you...asking those stupid questions...which I really hate to answer...asking those questions which I really think is rubbish questions...the point is...wasting my time to answer those questions.
For me,msn is specially for my special one...and also those who wanna share something to me...and also to keep contact with those friends from far away.That's all....is not for those people which I mentioned earlier.
I rather chat with those close friends...and share more bout life to my close friends....than spending my time to answer some stupid,pointless questions.Please stop that before I block/delete you from my contact list.
For my setting,there are actually some meaning for me.
-ONLINE means I am in front of the computer
-BUSY means I am in works...or I don't want certain people to disturb
-BE RIGHT BACK means I am not around my computer,leave message
-AWAY means I am still around my computer but I may choose not to reply you
-APPEAR OFFLINE means I am chatting to someone on important matters,have some important thing to do