Tuesday, May 27, 2008



Peace !

Since when...I lost that peace?

Am trying not to let anyone know bout anything...but...I can't hide anything from Him and also myself.

I still remember during my QT yesterday,God reminds me once again..that He will hold my hands and run togather with me.I rather choose to believe that,after all this...I will see rainbow...I will see how God bring me thru all this.Although this period of time are suffer for me...but I just knw that,He will carry me through it.

The more weak I am,the more I need Him.I had changed...yes...I had changed.I am no longer the same paupau...I am no longer the same in many ways...that's make most of my friends can't even understand me...that's makes they think that I am far away....but...is really fine for me...This is the period of time which I learn to put everything down...and learn to go through it with Him alone.Sometimes it's really useless to share that much...cos will only make people think some other way...not His way.

Gonna follow City Harvest Church 21 prayer days.This my really 1st time to follow this church's prayer days..I know I gotta fulfil it....and I knw something gonna happen also...as what pastor shared that day.I truely believe as I am willing to set apart my time for Him...He will do something.

Always,I asked myself,what can I do...how can I make a change in some area...and the only answer I can get is,through Him alone.That's a big lesson for me to learn.It's not easy...but don't give up,paupau can do it !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:51 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter