Tuesday, May 27, 2008



Special to Kyun

My dear kyun,

I knw to study this subject is really hard for you..but..I am glad that you took the challenge and go for it.I pray,Daddy will help you in your study.You will become a doctor which will able to help others.You are a special doctor in Him.

Do not give up,this is just a process before you able to fulfil His purpose.Be courage and strong,for Daddy promise will be there with you.

I will always remember you in my prayers.There are many friends from kk will support you.

Jia you,my dear friend.Give your best to Him.


From,
Rong



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:13 PM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter