
Thursday, May 22, 2008
1. Beer: I don't drink
2. McDonald's: Ice-cream
3. Relationships: with ?
4. Purple: Nil
5. Power Rangers: crayon shin chan better
6. Weed: Nil
7. Steroids: What is this?
8. Cartoons: Crayon shin chan
9. The President: Nil
I...
1)...am obsessed with: Internet
2)...can't live without: God
3)...am proud of: My big Daddy
4)...really need to: Rest more
5)...don't get why: Someone scold me when I am not wrong
6)...relax by: Playing guitar,singing
7)...am excited about: Music
My...
1)...fridge usually contains: er...
2)...teenage years were: ok ah
3)...family is: Thank God
4)...biggest regret: Din't learn music when I was young
5)...friends don't understand why: I don't eat a lot
6)...attitude to exercise: A lot...
8 random facts about myself :
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8) Refer to my post before...I did that
Continuation:
1. who is your all time inspiration? - Pastor Kong Hee
2. have you had a crush on me? er?
3. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you and why?
-CM ...we can really share a lot
-hozhen...my dearest bro
-sweet...so that we can worship there with guitar
4. place that you wanna go to the most? CHC SG
5. if you have one dream to come true, what would it be? Rich....so that I can get what I really want
6. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Sure...
7. what are you afraid to lose the most now? Friend
8. if you win $1, what would you do? Put it in my wallet
9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him or her? Guess I will not...SHY
10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-I copy myself...cos he tag everyone.He is friendly,helpful,love God
11. what are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
-Love God,Love me
12. which type of person do you hate the most? Too Noisy
13. highlight of the week? Rest more
14. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or keep quiet?
-Depands who she/he is
15. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-God
16. are you a shopaholic?
-No
17. what's on your mind right now?
-Playing guitar
18. if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
-A lot
19. what's the last shocking thing that you seen or heard?
-That stupid video clip
20. what's bothering you lately?
-That video clip
I tag......Everyone that read this blog...To take this quiz.