Monday, May 26, 2008



Tag

Read the first letter of each word from the title.
LoL...I know

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
-God

2. Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
-No way

3. Do you smoke?
-No...

4. What is the latest gadget that you own?
-I guess...necklace

5. Who did you mostly text yesterday?
-CM

6.How old are you& are you a virgin?
-24...of course

7. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
-er....something meaningful to a friend

8. Where do you wish to get married?
-Of course church

9. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
-Depands ah

10. How many kids do you want?
-er....no idea

11. Are you in love?
-God ?

12. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
-Gayang

13. Name the latest book that you bought?
-Can't remember

14. What is your full name?
-er...paupau is enough

15. Do you prefer your mother or father?
-mum

16. Do you believe in God?
-SURE

17. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
-Jay

18. Christina or Britney?
-None

19. Do you do your laundry?
-hehe...yea

20. The most exciting place you want to go
-Singapore

21. Hugs or Kisses?
-Hugs

22. Single or attached?
-Single

23. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-No idea


8 Things I say too often:
-mmm..
-er..
-huh?
-wat?
-LoL..
-hey..
-Thanks..
-hugs

8 Thing I’m passionate about:
-Guitar
-Drum
-Singing
-Jumping
-CHC
-Good friends
-Special one
-chicken wings

8 Books I’ve read recently:
-I don't really read book

8 Songs I could list to over and over again:
-Zhai Ni Shou Zhong-Joshua
-Majesty-Planetshakers
-For Who You Are-Hillsongs
-One Life,One Love-CHC
-I pray-Zhan Mei Zhi Quan
-God of my forever-CHC
-Ta Ming Shi Quan Nend-Raymond Looi
-Beautiful Savior-Planetshakers

8 Things I learned last year:
-Love God more
-Treasure friends around me
-Let go of something
-Don't hurt others if you don't want the same thing happen to you
-Love my mum & sis
-Love my k-sis more
-Love myself more
-To give than to receive

Tag : Everyone !

It's quite sot to answer a tag like this...LoL...I donno why...



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:29 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter