Thursday, May 1, 2008


Tags

Got a tag from Ching Mun

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random Fact 1:
I love blood....and wound.All my friends scare of me when they have any wound.Cos I will just ask them to let me have a look at it....LoL...so don't let me know if you have any wound.Of course I will be the 1st one to help when I see any accident happen...I mean among my friends only.Thank God that I knw 1st aid.

Random Fact 2:
I love singing,playing instrument though I am not good at this...but...I still love it...not really matter how others think bout me...I even record on my own recently.LoL

Random Fact 3:
7 beaches @ kk..in a month...that's my new record in life...Love beach so much...can't wait to go again....seriously,I love beach and also sunset.

Random Fact 4:
My own blog...is always the best place for me to express...there are no much people reading my blog honestly,but I guess this is a place for me to express myself not purposely for others...ok...is also for others but for some close friends only.Their short comment is more than enough for me to continue to blog.

Random Fact 5:
I can't live without computer with internet access.Seriously,I can't even work without this.Internet is important to me...in order to get connected to all my friends.

Random Fact 6:
When I work...I must listen to music,chatting,online-ing at the same time.Don't ask me how I did all this...but...I did it.

Random Fact 7:
I not really talk a lot...but cry a lot...but...I seldom cry in front of others.CM was the last one that I cried in front of...but...thank God...she dint realise bout that.LoL

Random Fact 8:
I wish to become a part time singer in Halo....but...seems this dream really far from me...LoL

The eight people I would like to learn more about are:
-Charissa
-Ellie
-Racheal
-Jocc
-Danielle
-Sammi from taiwan
-Steph
-Winnie



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:03 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter