Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Today was a tough day for me.But I am glad that Daddy help me through all this.This is one of the worst closing I ever had.But...it's over...at least for today.Tomorro still need to face the same thing again.Stay strong,paupau.

Last night,slp ard 2.30am...and seriously,I was so tired for the whole day..sleepy and tired...and I actually take few short nap and I guess boss saw me...and they not dare to scold me or anything...they knw...

Oh yea...I really love the passage that I post this morning.Praying is talking to my best friend.Yes,it is so true.And I really wanna build myself strong in my prayer life.It's easier for me to pray at night...but for my morning prayer time,sometimes is really struggle...cos I hardly wake up every morning...but then,I knw...I need to discipline myself...If I allow myself to skip or not to wake up...I will find myself some excuse and to do that again nex day...again,it's all about my discipline...haha...

My lesson for today,don't always write "mmm" cos sometimes people just can't understand.LoL ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:15 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter