Thursday, May 8, 2008


When trouble strikes, destroying our dreams or crippling our bodies, do we react with self-pity? Or do we see an opportunity to demonstrate the sufficiency of God's grace?

Trouble and the grace to bear it come in the same package.

Oh God....this is just so encouraging...Thank God for this.I am speechless....but,I knw one thing for sure...Daddy is there for me.

Stay strong,paupau !

p/s: Sorry to my health supervisor.Din't take good care of myself.Din't even put on cream last night & also this morning.I din't skip my meal.I slp very early last night,which is 11pm.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:44 AM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter