
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Yesterday was my only day in this week..which I went home a bit early...it's ard 6.40pm that time...I was suppose to rush home for cg...but then,I stopped my car at roadside...and look at the sky...and took some photo...It's a big diffrent from what I saw and what in the photo.
I love skies....but I love the Creator more...really an awesome God I had.
Holidays tomoro & sat...weeeee !!! That's what I am waiting for...can't wait to rest and relax a bit...since I am stress and tired after one week plus of OT ..... ahhhhhh !!! Is time for me to really rest and spent some time with my family.
Oh ya,thank God...finally the parcel reached safely.Took 2 days I think...that's make me a bit worry..cos ..it suppose take a day only...anyway,thank God...at least now I knw it's safe.I promise I won't let her knw what's inside until she open it herself.LoL ~
Ok...guess I need to continue my work.Work for 13hours none stop...there are one hour plus before I go home.Gambateh paupau !!