Wednesday, May 7, 2008


Zep 3:17
The LORD your God in your midst,The Mighty One, will save;He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

This is the verse for me today.My God is with me all the time.

I am exhausted and tired.I just need more rest.I pray,God will guide.

I donno why...today I just have this feeling in me...why I just can't be patient with some of them?Even a word from them I also can't take it.I mean...it looks good from the outside...but somehow,deep inside me,I don't wish to get connected to them.I don't wish to spent more time with time...just feel like wasting my time...to talk to them..all those rubbish...without any point...ahhh...am I right? Well,I knw I am not really right...but I am not wrong.I rather spent more time with those close one...than those who are actually wasting my precious time.

The day will come soon.I guess,somehow...I still need to face it.I am speechless...only He knows...and He can help.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:49 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter