
Monday, June 16, 2008
1.What is the connection between you & the last person that called you ?
-Hozhen,my k-bro
2.Did you ever turn off your cell phone ?
-For few second
3.What happened at 10.00am today ?
-Working
4.When did you last cry ?
-Yesterday
5.What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter ?
-Bread
6.What do you want in your life right now ?
-Him
7.Do you carry an umbrella out when it rains, or just put on your hood ?
-I don't use umbrella normally
8.What's your favourite thing to put on your bed ?
-Handphone,pillow,mp3
9.What bottoms are you wearing now ?
-er ?
10.What is the nicest text in your inbox says ?
-He will lead you thru
11.Do you tend to make relationships complicated ?
-Yes...sometimes
12.Are you wearing something that you borrowed from someone ?
-No
13.What was the last movie you last caught ?
-Facing the giant
14.What are you proud of ?
-My big God
15.What does the oldest text message in your inbox says ?
-Sms from a dear friend,said thanks bout something
16.What is the last song you sang out loud ?
-My Father,1 AM
17.Do you have any nice names ? What are they ?
-pauline @ Jc
18.What was the last receive text message ? Who was it from?
-I don't knw what u'r goin thru.But stay strong n close 2 Him.He's ur strength
19.What time did you go to bed last night ?
-After 2am I guess
20.Are you currently happy ?
-er...
21.Who gives you the best advice ?
-My jie
22.Do you eat whipped cream straight away from the can ?
-No
23.Who did you talk on phone last night ?
-No one
24.Is anything bugging you right now ?
-I think so
25.What's bugging you right now ?
- ....
26.Do you wear toe socks ?
-I did
27.Who was the last person you last had a missed call from ?
-suk suk
28.Have you ever had your heartbroken ?
-Yes
29.What annoys you most in a person ?
-too noisy
30.Do you have a crush on anyone ?
-Yes
31.Have you ever done cocaine ?
-No
32.What is the colour of your room ?
-Hav any colour ? LoL ...I donno
33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar ?
-I will not
34.Do you believe in the saying "talk is cheap" ?
-Yes
35.Who was the last person who lay in your bed ?
-Still I am the one
36.Who was the last person who hugged you ?
-I guess the little kids in my house
37.Did anyone see the last person you kissed ?
-er ?
*why some questions missing ? is ok...
40.What is the reason behind your profile song?
-No reason,just because I like it
41.Who was the last person you saw in your dreams ?
-A good frien of mine
42.Last time I smiled ?
-Just now
43.Have you ever change this year ?
-Changed a lot
44.What are you listening to right now ?
-Secret Place,1 AM
45.Are you talking to someone while doing this ?
-No
46.Do you walk with your eyes open or closed ?
-Open of course
47.Is there any quote you live by ?
-No gua
48.Do you want someone you can't have ?
-Sure
49.Have you ever played an instrument ?
-Yes...this is part of my life
50.What is the worst idea you have this week ?
-I donno...
51.What are you doing last night 11.00p.m?
-chatting with someone I think
52. Are you happy with your love life ?
-??
53.What song do your describe your love life ?
-Can't think of
54.Does the person know you like him/her ?
-??
55.Who always make you laugh ?
-Still the little kids in my house
56.Do you speak other language other than English ?
-Sure...at least 4 other language
57.Are you blonde ?
-No
58.What's your full name ?
-Don't ask please
59.What are you doing tomorrow ?
-Working
60.What do you think you are like ?
-like me lo
61.Who do you chose to die with ?
-How I knw?
62.Where have you been today ?
-Work place - home - work place
63.What do you play often ?
-Guitar ?
64.Who are you missing right now ?
-CM
65.If you've choosen between LOVE & FRIENDSHIP,who will you choose?
-No idea
66.What are you doing right now ?
-Listening songs & answering the ques
67.Which primary school are you from ?
-st james
68.Name 3 colour you like.
-Red,orange,black
69.What emotion you like to show ?
-cool
70.What is life to you ?
-Life is nothing without God
71.If you have something troubling you,what will you do ?
-Keep evthing to myself which is not good at all
72.Who did you last chat in msn ?
-ming
73.Who do you admire most ?
-Ps kong hee , bro poh
74.Which month are you born in ?
-Nov
75.How are you feeling right now ?
-mixed
76.What is the time right now ?
-6.06PM
77.Where are you right now?
-Office
78.What colour did you use to dye your hair?
-can anyone tell me what colour is that?
79.Why are you doing this test ?
-I also donno
80.What you do when you are moody ?
-Keep quiet
81.At which age you wish to get married ?
-No idea
82.Who is more important to you ?
-God
83.Do you think you have enough confidence ?
-Not at all
84.Who is the person you trusted most ?
-Jie
85.Do you believe in seeing rainbow after rain ?
-Sure
86.If you can have a dream come true, what would it be ?
-A lot
87.Is there a person who really knows you?
-I think so
88.Do you believe in eternity love ?
-Maybe
89.What feeling do you love most ?
-I donno
90.Do you really think it's global warming now ?
-mmm...
91.What is the feeling you hate most ?
-Scold & hurt
92.Do you cherish every single friend of yours ?
-Depands who they are
93.Do you believe in god ?
-Yes...my big God
94.Who care for you most ?
My mum,jie and the both "C"
95.What do you think is the most important things in your life ?
God,music,and those special one in my life
96.What will you bring when you fight ?
-wa....
97.What have you regretted doing in your whole life ?
-A lot
98.Who is the person who sent you the most messages in your inbox ?
-"C"
99.What if your stead two-timed you ?
-Hurt
100. What is the question you hate the most?
-Still ok ah...