Monday, June 9, 2008



1st Wedding Anniversary

weeeee !!!

Today is a special day for jie and jie fu.1st wedding anniversary for them.

I still remember exactly one year ago,they had their wedding @ church.Really glad that I able to witness the whole celebration...happy for them...and after a year...am still happy for them...always happy for them.

In this year,I see how God lead their life....how they put their faith in God...how they pay the price....I see that they love/care each other...Well,I can say,there are always problem around....just I see how they put God in the centre of their life...and this is the area which I should learn from them.

I pray,Daddy will continue to lead them.I knw He will....I truely happy for them.They are such a blessing in my life.I will never forget them...the hands that feed me before.

Happy 1st anniversary jie and jie fu.Love you.Hugs



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:00 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter