Friday, June 27, 2008


3 hours sleep for last night.Oh gosh ~

Went to hospital around 12-12.30am I guess...not too sure as I have no time to check it out.All I knw was,I am really nervous that time..and I am quite blank...as I could not think that much..what in my mind was,PRAY and sms to my dear one.

For the 1st time,I hold my sister's hand and I pray deep in my heart.I was pain to see her so suffer..and yet..nothing I can do.

All I can say is,don't ever go to QE if you have a choice.We don't really have any choice since that's midnight...and not sure which clinic have doctor.QE sucks ~

They all work so slow there...they don't even bother what happened to you...as long as they work with their speed...same with those nurse,doctors....no one cares bout you...As I waited so long in the emergency room,I saw how those doctors works...walk as slow as an old man...talk also slow...action lagi slow...everything SLOW !!

Don't ever step in QE if you can....that's all I can say.

Anyway,thank God that now my sis is better dy...I not sure...but from what I see,she is getting better.I pray so.

Also thanks for both of them,that cares so much for me.You both mean a lot to me.THANKS !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:51 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter