
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
3 more days to go...the day will come real soon ~
It's quite tiring this few days,and I am trying to be strong...yet,I was not feeling that well since yesterday...I took med...and I sleep really early until I din't get to reply msgs.Sorry,guys!
There was some argument this morning.I just wonder why when someone with experience trying to give some good advice,yet...she not willing to listen.Don't you knw it's good for you ? Trying to be so stubborn will not help you at all.Don't you knw ppl tell you all this cause they really care for you ?
How I wish I can just take leave this few days,so many place I need to go,so many stuff I need to settle for my sis.I am the one that need to bring her here and there but I need to work.What should I do ? Go out during office hours.......raaarrrrr !!!