
Friday, June 6, 2008
5th day of my prayer days.Am glad that,I din't spent too much time on internet before I finish my prayer time.I din't fix my time for prayer,but mostly at night time,either night time or midnight or early morning.
Was great that I still manage to keep and follow.Well,I enjoyed all the prayer time.Excited bout it also.LoL ~ Not many young people that really pray nowaday.
Am dealing something deep in me.I pray,He will speak to me bout this.
Had a long chat with a pastor to be just now..found that,to become a christian that have Jesus in us are not easy...is harder to become a pastor that wanna do what God want.Really need to stand firm in Him...cos surely many people will come against people like her.
She shared little bit bout worship that she experienced...and found that,actually one people not able to do much thing to change...attitude/mindset for the member of worship team are really important.Without a right attitude...how can they lead people into worship? People will 1st look at them cos they are the front line.Many times,when someone carry a wrong attitude to serve...will affect others...somemore,if the whole team serve with wrong attitude,what will happen?LoL ~ no much idea.
Guess I should sleep earlier and rest earlier.I really wish...but...can I ? well,I am worry for my health.