Friday, June 20, 2008


9 more days,Lisa gonna study @ UMS dy.As a sister,I will surely miss her.But...I knw...there are good thing ahead waiting for her.I must keep her in my prayer.I must fully support her.I will really try my best.

Somehow,I need to support her financially till she finish her study.Honestly,this is quite struggle for me.This mean another responsibility I need to bear.I can't let my mum carry all this alone.It's really very heavy for me...but I still need to take this step.I can only pray that Daddy will lead me through.I am really struggle,as I am still paying for my own car.There are few more years to go before I can settle it.I really need Dad's help in this area.

As in the process of preparing her stuff,I really wish to help as much as I can...but I realise that's too little I can help...as I never go through such thing in my life...there's no way for me to really help.All I can do is...as steph as much as I can...and seek for info from internet....and also bring her to get all the thing she need as soon as possible.Not much time left,I really need to give my best to help her.I can't let her face all this thing alone.I can't add burden to my mum anymore.I can't....so I have to take up all this...cos they are important to me.

After 29/6/08,left 5 fam members in da house...after 16/9/08...left 4...Oh gosh...how will it look like ? I can't imagine. I will surely miss them a lot.Ya...a lot...even now I started to feel so.Feeling sad yet feeling happy for them.It's a mix feeling.

I told myself,I really need to carry more responsibility already.I need to carry their responsibility as well.I can really say,is very hard and tired,but...I need to...and I really pray for the strength from Daddy...I need Him so much.

God,help me through.Guide Lisa and Ronny.Amen !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 6:07 PM || 5 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter