
Monday, June 9, 2008
Something breaks my heart.
Pauline,how people look at you,really matters ? Don't you knw,I look at you as someone special ? Do you knw you are my precious one ? Do you knw that I love you so much ?
I can hear You clearly.Thanks for spoke to me so clear.
God,I can only say thank you.Many times I give up on You yet You never give up on me.So many times,I really care/mind how people look at me,specially those close one.Many times,I can't feel You and I think You don't love me.Many times I think that I am nothing and nobody.
Thank you Lord for allowed all this thing happened in my life.All this really hard for me...but You tell me to overcome all this..and You promise will not let me bear anything beyond what I can.I know,You are there to carry me though this period of time.I knw that you really care and love.
I pray,Pauline will able to stand firm and put her trust in You.Speak to her,Lord as she need you so much.