Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Can I just block or delete her from my msn ? I hate to answer her questions.

Don't you knw a simple question, "How are you?",need a good relationship between both side if you wanna get a real answer? Don't you realise a super short reply means perfunctory?

Please la,every time when you see me,don't pretend you know me so well.I know I look tired sometimes,but...don't pretend you know all the reasons behind.

Please...don't force me to delete you from my contact.

I am tired of you.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:06 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter