Thursday, June 5, 2008



Can't blog whatever I like

ya...can't blog whatever I like...personally I agreed.

What I wrote and what others get are always different...and sometimes create missunderstand...and the worst thing is,I don't explain too much.

How I wish blogspot allow some of my post to certain people only.Maybe just 1 or 2 of my closest friend is enough.

Galatians 1:10
Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

A friend told me that,what I need to do is just please God but not men.I agree....I need His strength to overcome all this.Don't do things which I don't like to...and don't do it just because I wanna please men.I found that,am quite foolish to did all those thing...force myself to join while I don't feel like...force myself to go when I don't really want.I am just trying to please men.ahhhh !!!

I don't think all this things are just helping me...well,seriously...can I just stop all this ? I don't think I would like to force myself in this again.I knw,I am the one that's not following...I am the only one not obeying....but...what's the point? Just to show others how good gal I am?

mmm...I can't even write thing clear in my own blog...just to avoid some people...which they think they knw everything...and act like they really knw everything.

Speechless ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:09 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter