Friday, June 27, 2008



Dalamnya KasihMu Bapa - True Worshippers

Dalamnya Kasih-Mu Bapa
(How deep is Your love, Father)
Terlebih dari segalanya
(Deeper than anything)
Pengorbanan yang termulia
(most noble sacrifice)
Selamatkanku
(Save me)

Dengan darah yang tercurah
(You shed your blood)
Ampuniku atas dosa
(To pardon my sins)
Kubersujud kepada-Mu
(I bow before You)
Oh Yesusku
(Oh my Jesus)


Engkau kusembah Kau yang terindah
(I worship You, most magnificent)
Pulihkanku dengan darah-Mu
(Restore me with your blood)
Engkau kusembah Bapa mulia
(I worship you, Father)
Seumur hidupku kumau menyembah-Mu
(All the days of my live, I will worship You)




Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:16 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter