Saturday, June 14, 2008



Facing The Giants

Came to knw bout this movie last year I think.Just I have no chance to watch this....just now then my sis told me that she actually has this movie...and I was shocked cos I never knw that she has it.I watched.

I can say,this is one of the best movie I had watched.I love the moral behind this movie...although I am a bit late to watch this movie...but...somehow...I learn a lot through this.

In God,everything is possible.I am weak but He is strong. In Him everything is possible. He is possible.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 3:10 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter