Monday, June 23, 2008


Finally,I get the answer.Jess was the one that send that sms to me last night.I truely feel blessed.Thank God for such a friend.I still remember those days we spent together.Eat,chit chat,play,hang around,serve,sleep...and many more....I knw her since she was young...ok...she just 2 years younger than me I think...and we were friends since kindergarden I think...since both our parents were friends also.

Jess,thanks for being my close friend.Thanks for be there for me when I need you.Thanks for sharing your life to me.I found that our friendship grw deeper since you study at aussie...cos Daddy is in us.I pray,we will be stronger and support each other.Remember we are in a gang,we are not alone.

Hugs !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:51 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter