Friday, June 13, 2008



Happy Birthday,Candy !!

A special blog entry for my dear friend.I truely thank God for this dear friend of mine.Appreciate her.Blessed to have such a friend.An angel from God.

I still remember how I knw her,through an awesome way.Still remember all the encouragements,care & love from her.I can only say,Thank God !

I pray,Daddy will continue to use this special one in His kingdom.I see a heart that wanna serve Him,with love and care inside.He will never leave her alone,this is His promise :)

Happy birthday,my dear "sweet" !

Hugs !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:47 AM || 4 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter