Sunday, June 15, 2008


Happy Father's day,Daddy !!!

I just wanna say thank you to my big Daddy.Without You,I will never knw what does "Love" is all about.You are the one that show me what is "Love".

I still remember,when I was 12 years old,You saved me.Although just a simple prayer I made,You take it seriously.

I still remember few years ago,due to some incident,I started to disconnect with You.I put my blame on You.I just can't understand why You allowed all this thing happened to me.I don't even wanna talk to You.I kept myself as far as I can from You.

But You love me so much,You din't give up on me.You put Lo muk & shi mu as my youth pastor in my life.They really care for me.I still remember the 1st time Lo muk lay his hand and pray for me.Though I can't fully understand what he pray about,but...that's a seed in my life.I still remember the hug from shi mu..meant a lot to me.That's when I realised someone really love and care for me.

I still remember when both of them went to vancouver,You gave me tzy jie.Though I don't understand Your purpose that time,but...still You never give up on me.I still remember jie learn to be patient...just to help me and bring me back to You.I know I suppose to respond..but yet...I choose not to..there were too many "hurts" inside me.

Daddy,You are so patient.Though I wasted 5 years dwelling in the same situation..but You still love me.You put angels around me.Specially that night,You personally bring me back to You through Joshua concert..I will never forget that special night in my life.That was my 1st time felt Your real love.

Thank you,Daddy..after so many years...after experienced so many thing in my life,You still love me so much.You keep telling me that You love me in many ways..but sometimes I just not willing to respone to You.

Though I am going through something which really hard for me right now,but...You told me clearly ..."Never Give Up !"...when I need a hug..You comfort me..When I need someone to be there,You are always there.

I pray,You will pull me out from this kind of situation...and carry me in Your arms...and run together with me..cos without You,I am so weak and nobody.

Daddy,I love you !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:00 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter