Monday, June 23, 2008


It's done within 2 hours. Went to her school at 8am and get all the documents with chop and sign.Look for teachers and submit some documents.Talked a while....then rush to bank at inanam,just to open a new account.Reached home around 10am...and able to sent the appication form through internet just within 5 mins.

All I can say,it's a miracle. Never expect all this can be so fast..as time is really not enough...and the application form need to send in before 12pm....and we are 2hours earlier. I really thank God.I see how God open ways...and guide us through !

I am blessed.Thank God !

p/s: Thanks steph for her big help.Thanks tb for trying to tell me what to do.Thanks sweet for trying to explain everything to me in the midnight,her encouragement,support and prayers.Thanks Jess for that sms that made me cry.Thanks gilbert for understand me.

Thank you guys !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:47 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter