Sunday, June 1, 2008



My 1st prayer day

I din't realise Daddy actually started to spoke to me this morning.Even before I prepare well,even before I realise...but...thank God...I realise it not too long after that.Now,then I realise what is the main thing I need to focus during this 21 prayer days.

God spoke to me deeply today...I knw all this is just a time of process.I knw He is doing something great in my life.Not to harm me but to build me up.All this while I question a lot bout all this...but then...slowly...as I set myself right...I started to realise...though sometimes I can't fully understand...but...somehow,at least I get the answer little by little.

I pray,God will just continue to speak to me clearly cos I really need to hear Him clearly.

All I need is You.Love You

p/s: I found that maybe I will really add problem if I asked them to do so...I donno...but...that's how I think...so stop it...and just ask someone who willingly offer me.Not everyone is close to you that can do so for you.So the lesson is,you should knw who is close to you and who is not.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:05 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter