Saturday, June 7, 2008



My day

Woke up at 8.30am today.Settle my stuff before I went to church for pei ling & zhong wen's wedding celebration.Am happy for their big day.Seriously,I thank God for this special day.I pray,God will lead them in their life.Din't take much photo actually.Put it up some time maybe.

Went to kk with fam after that...jz to take a look at my bro's wedding photos...not bad...try upload the photos soon.Well,I actually curi-curi to take photo...and just right beside the comp,they put a memo that "No Photo taken"....something like that...I can't remember well...but still..I took some.I guess the shop keeper saw...just she keep silent...ahaha.

Went to 1 Borneo after that.Nice? I have no much idea.For me,just nothing so special.Just lots of those expensive shop there....maybe I am expecting something I want.LoL...No idea...

Went for wedding dinner at night.Was great thou I din't eat too much due to some reason.But...is ok..glad to meet up with my friends from that church...they are always in my heart.

Just now,after I came home,suddently someone reminds me bout super sunday...then I remember that I actually forget to sms my uncle and aunty...and invite them to church tomoro...

After I sms-ed them....uncle called me...and told me that my oldest cousin,bryan hurt his leg few days ago..and he can't really walk...need to take rest at home at least for a week..and told me that they not able to make it for tomoro....well,honestly...was really disappointed when I hang up the call.That's my prayer and cry for so long...and I put so much effort just for tomoro....but...I gotta leave it to Him...I believe I throw a seed into this family...I tried my best...now...the result is in His hands.

I will not give up....I will continue to pray for them...and I truely believe they will one day step into church again.

Chao ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:40 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter