Thursday, June 12, 2008


Now that I knw it's so difficult to block the simcard if you had lost your phone.This was what I just experienced.

I called twice and the guy told me what they need..but then the 1st one and the 2nd one require the different thing.Oh gosh...specially the 2nd guy,he is just so rude...how I wish I get his name and complain bout his working attitude....or just switch to another company.

How can he not patient at all and so rude ? I can't even understand what he want...every detail I gav him is not what he want.Oh gosh ......

The moral is,don't use digi.

Ok...maybe just that guy.Should fire him.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:05 PM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter