Sunday, June 22, 2008



A Precious SMS from Aussie

Hey! Calm down girl! Relax relax.. I know you're gonna miss her..But you'll always be in her heart and vise versa..There are ways to keep in contact since the technology is really advance now compared to before..I can even message you from aussie! Calm down a bit..She'll be back.. Not that she's not gonna come back right? And I can assure that she'll be a lot more better person.. As a christian, as a sister, as a student.. She'll learn so much.. Of course she'll miss you too! Nothing can separate the love of both of you.. God will take good care of her.. Remember the verse saying how GOD had taken care of the birds and plants? What more again God's children? Don't worry too much ok? Put your trust in God.. She'll be fine.. Hope this helps.. :)

Oh gosh,my tears drop when I read this sms.God,You are so good.Encouragement just came in the right timing.I need to be strong !

Thanks a lot,my dear Jess.Love you so much !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:17 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter