
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Rules: 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
-7.40AM
Name:
-Paupau
Sisters:
-2
Brothers:
-1
Shoe size
-5
Height
-I donno
Where do you live?
-Kolombong
Favourite drinks?
-No
Favourite breakfast?
-No
Have you ever been on a plane?
-Yup
Swam in the ocean?
-No
Fallen asleep at school?
-Always lar ~
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?Saved e-mails?
-Ya...
What is your room like?
-Like a room
What’s right beside you?
-My hp and bluetooth
What is the last thing you ate?
-Nasi Goreng
Ever had ...Chicken pox?
-Yea...when I was 11 years old I guess...and I cried in school
Sore throat?
-Yea
Stitches?
-Yes...do you realise?
Broken nose?
-Yes,a little bit...cos of the stitches
Do you believe in love at first sight?
-Yes
Like picnics?
-Depands with who
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with?
-No one
Last made you smile?
-Tang guo
You last yelled at?
-er...
Today you did?
-Wake up,QT,bath and everything then work
Have you ever ... ..Kissed anyone?
-Ya
Get sick?
-Yes !!! raarrrrr !!!
Miss someone?
-Yes !!!
Eat?
-Ate
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
-No Way !!
What’s under your bed?
-So many thing...which I also not sure what is it
Who do you really hate?
-Someone
What time is it now?
-7.59AM
Random.
Is there a person who is on your mind now?
-Yes...her
Do you have any siblings?
-Yes
Do you want children?
-Depands
Do you smile often?
-No
Do you like your hand-writing?
-Ok ok la..
Are your toe nails painted?
-No...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
-Still...my own bed
What color shirt are you wearing now?
-Red
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday?
-QT
When did you cry last?
-Last night
Are you a friendly person?
-No...I am not
Do you have any pets?
-No way !!!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
er ??
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
-The kids...
Do you sleep with the TV on?
-I don't even watch tv
What are you doing right now?
-answering this
Have you ever crawled through a window?
-I guess I did
Can you handle the truth?
-gua..
Are you too forgiving?
-I donno
Are you closer to your mother or father?
-Mum
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
-No one...
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?
-Not too many
Do you eat healthy?
-er....quite gua
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
-Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely go to?
-Her
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
-Quiet
Are you confident?
-Not
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Spending my time in joining those stupid activities in pbsm
-Active in ASCF
-Active in youth
-Hang out with my close gang
-Never study well
5 things on my to-do list today:
-QT,prayer,P & W
-work as fast as I can
-Sleep earlier
-suff a while
-Listen more songs
5 snacks I enjoy:
-No idea
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Have my own band room
-Move to SG
-Nice house
-Computer
-car
5 of my bad habits:
-Cool
-quiet
-lazy
-sleepy
-..............
5 places I have lived in:
-My house
-Friend's hse
-Hotel
-Can't think of
-No idea
5 jobs I’ve had:
-Waitress
-Clerk
-No more
people I tag:
-CM
-Bao
-Danielle
-You