
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Some questions just in my mind...I just keep all this to myself...I just keep quiet...I guess this is a better way....not to ask others...but keep silent.
Sound from Heaven above,it's so real.I can feel it.I wanna personally experience all this one day.
I really feel blessed to have a close friend,her name is C.Learn a lot from her.I knw,I gonna miss her a lot but then I knw this is a special gift from God to me.I will always remember this..and I knw Daddy gonna strengthen this friendship.
A good news today,my sis gonna study at UMS real soon.Bad news is,how am I gonna live without her? I still donno...but I knw I will surely miss her....A LOT !!! Pray that I will not cry. Stay strong,and always pray for my dear sis. I want her to really study and give her best in her study.I don't have a chance to do so...but she has...so I want her to really give her best...and study for my part also. This is really a special gift from God to her...All of us can't say anything...can't expect anything...but...put our TRUST in HIM...and God is faithful...He really answer prayers...I can only say, THANK YOU DADDY !!!
Oh no...delicia leaving kk real soon...the day has come.I knw I gonna miss her a lot...indeed,I start to miss her dy..Appreciate a good friend like her.I pray,Daddy will continue to guide her,love and care this precious child...and we gonna meet real soon again...in few moths time.Love you !!!