Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Those friends during my youth age...there are bunch of them...we have quite a big gang of us.Mostly around 15-20 ? I not too sure.I can say I am not close to all...but mostly all.I really enjoyed those time we spent together,chit chat together,makan-makan,minum-minum,hang around here and there,stay together in a house,went to church and help this and that,serve together in the youth................there are lots more.I really enjoyed my time with all of them.Though sometimes we may have some argument,but that do not spoil our friendship.

After years together,all of us start to spread all over the world...and not easy to keep contact.The only time we can try our best to spend time is during chinese new year.Though not everyone there,but...at least some of those friends from far away will come back during that time.

For me,is easier for me to keep contact with them through msn/email.One awesome thing is,we able to catch up,share to each other without any wall in between.I guess this is cause of the strong friendship we had years ago.We knw each other more than 10 years,that's why we have strong friendship.

My gang from basel church,I love you all so much ! Let's gambateh in everything.Hope to see you guys soon :)



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:59 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter