Sunday, June 29, 2008


Today was a great day...I mean...at least I feel blessed today.

I won't care how others think bout this...but...really happy and glad... at least I take a step of move...and try to give myself a chance to experience something different in my life.

How I wish,in the future...will always be the same.....ahhh !!!

Sometimes,I wanted to make a change/move...yet...feel no strength...and I need Him so much.

Finally,sis registered herself in uni dy...and guess what?I need to start and pay the price by tomorro...work till late...hope won't last for too long...help me Lord !

I really pray for special covering to my family.I meant that..and I need that.Too many things happened dy.I wanna stand firm yet I am so weak.Oh Lord ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:35 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter