
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
A question in my mind....why people trust me so much?Why some of them can just share to me?
Trust is the key...I guess to let others to trust at me...1st,I can't break the trust...I mean whatever people shared,is all between us...not for others...yes,maybe sometimes we need to seek help from others...but...don't you know...sometimes when you take the wrong step or share to the wrong person...the result is...not helping...but destroying...and break the trust...and that's all...
For me,once you break the trust...I will never trust at you anymore.I can't accept someone that break the trust.I can't...that's why...am very careful with what people had shared to me...and just keep it for myself.
Recently,someone shared to me bout what others had shared to her.Well,is this the right way to share out?Is like share in the public...okie...in front of some others...but..still...is consider public right?If I am the one to share to her...and if I knw she actually share out like this...well,I am not gonna share to her anymore....Don't you agree ?
People,when a friend trust you,meaning she trust you will keep whatever they had shared.Don't break the trust please ~