Friday, June 20, 2008


Yesterday,for the very 1st time in my life,I took a photo of a dog..LoL !!! Only those that knw me well knw what I mean here.

This dog jz sleeping outside the main door of my work place.It shocked me when I saw it and I pull back a little bit.Then I realise it is sleeping syok syok there.Some of my collegue tried to wake it or chase it away...but...still...no respone at all.Then I told myself,I will be safe...then I jz wake by and pass by this little dog.

Haha...it's kinda funny !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:37 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter