Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Am still trying not to make my blog too personal....but...somehow...this is my blog...so suppose to be personal right ? Just those who are not suppose to read my blog...don't read lor ~ That's all I can say.I became more and more focus on other thing,not this kind of people anymore.I become more and more "FREE" to blog what's in my mind,rather than "WORRY" this kind of people.

I found that,since my sis went to uni...our relationship become stronger...eventhough mostly through sms,but....that's how we actually can share more....I guess from now onward,I will spent most of my weekend with family...that's what I want...and my choice...now then I realise they are the one that will not leave me.

I am glad that,nowaday....I din't chat a lot in msn...just only to those who I suppose to chat with...I realise there is no much point to chat with some people.Ya,I meant it...chatting with some of them just wasting my time..cos I have to wear a mask when I chat with them...and I hate it...I rather spent my time chatting with my close friend.

Gonna be busy with works this few days,I need His strength !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:54 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter