Wednesday, July 23, 2008



ANOTHER ONE

Instructions :Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.
1. At what age you wish to marry?
-Maybe after 30 ? Not sure leh...never think this ~

2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
-No Way !!!

3. Do you smoke?
-No

4. What is the the latest gadget that you own ?
-FM mod

5. Who did you mostly texted lately ?
-C

6. How old are you and are you a virgin ?
-23 now...and Yes ... what a stupid ques

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
-I can't remember

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind.
-Brian,Brandon,Branielle

9. Where did you wish to get married ?
-Church

10. Who would you ask to go for a dance with?
-I don't like to dance...

11. How many kids do you want ?
-No idea

12. Are you in love ?
-All the time

13. Where is the latest restaurant you had dinner?
-Sushi King? LoL...I can't remember

14. What is your full name ?
-You better don't ask

15. Name the latest book you bought ?
-No book for a long time

16. Do you believe in God?
-Yes...sure

17. Do you like your relatives ?
-Some of them

18. Name your favourite game or sport.
-I don't like that ~

19. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
-The kid in my house

20. The most exciting place you want to go ?
-City Harvest Church SG

21. Hugs or Kisses ?
-Hugs....that's where I get my comfort from...

22. Single or attached ?
-Single

23. What are you feeling right now?
-Mixed

24. Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Cheerful
-Love God
-Love people

The 8 taggeess:
-You



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:45 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter