
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Call upon Your name and I will be save.
Call upon Your name and I will be heal.
The more circumstances I face,the more I realise I am weak and the more I need His strength.
I guess,I need to take this seriously.I really need to learn how to express myself more and more.Am really weak in this area.Been learning and forcing myself to improve in this area for quite a long period yet I din't see much improvement.This makes me feel disappointed,sad.
I wonder,what else I can do to help myself to improve in this area.Suffer....when I wanna express myself,yet I donno how/what to do.Not because I don't want...but I really donno how.I donno who is the right person that I can share to.There are few of them which I feel comfortable with,yet...they are far away from me.Specially my sis...she is so far away.I not even dare to disturb her cos I knw she is jusy busy with life.
I realise all the while,I can share more in writting but not in talking.I knw,this is a good start...but somehow,I still need to learn how to talk to people.It's really important.It's improving really slow in this area.Help ~
The only way that I learn to talk...is to talk to Him...I donno why...I feel so burden and stress everytime I talk to people.Am afraid to talk.Maybe I just scare if I say something wrong again.
God,help me please !