
Monday, July 28, 2008
Did you ever experience...when you want to share/talk to someone yet you have no one to turn to ? Personally I did experienced a lot in this area....and sometimes it's quite disappointed...yet...during this period of time,I learn to talk to Him...though I can hardly hear His little voice...yet,I still choose to talk to Him...is my choice.
Somehow,I still need to talk/share to someone in this world...I knw who they are...and I knw they are there for me...as long as I want to share to them.Learnt to be wise when share to someone...I can't simply share to anyone anymore...cos all this is just enough !!!
Don't be super Holy...thinking that talk to God alone is enough...I am human...a normal human still need to talk to human...of course,God is important...I should let Him know everything.
Overall,I have someone who I can really share here....just depands I wanna share to them or not.Though just few of them,but that's better than none.I wonder,why they are so patient and listen to what deep in my heart....cos sometimes it's just so hard for me to express myself...yet they will try their best to help me and understand what I wanna share.I am blessed to have them.
Thank God !