Monday, July 21, 2008



Epic Tag Game

I was tagged by Jacob this morning 00:58

Starting time: 07.28am
Name: Pauline
Sisters: 2 sis + 1 k-sis
Brothers: 1 bro + 1 k-bro
Shoe size: 5
Height: Seriously,I donno
Where do you live: my house
Favourite drinks: er...I think milo ping
Favourite breakfast: Anything with chicken wing
Have you ever been on a plane?: yea...but not many times
Fallen asleep at school: Of course...sleeping queen
Broken someone's heart: Yes,I did
Fell off your chair: Can't remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes,I will not sleep until I receive da call
Saved e-mails: Those meaningful and important email only
What is your room like: I can only describe as,it's just a room for me to sleep
What is right besides you: my lovely hp
What is the last thing you ate: Mee Hoon sup
Ever had chicken pox: Yea...when I was 11 years old..and I cried in school.Too scared
Sore throat: Sometimes...
Stitches: yea...my nose...if only you can realise
Broken nose: yes...not too serious la...a bit only
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really
Like picnics: Depands ...
Who was/were the last person you danced with: I guess the kid in my house
Last made you laugh: The kid in my house

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yea...my mum
Kissed anyone: yea...the kid
Get sick: Not really
Talk to an ex: erm ??
Miss someone: Ya..so much
Best feeling in the world: In His presence
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No way...
What is under your bed: Song sheet ?
Who do you really hate: Someone
What time is it now?: 7.43am

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: Depands
Do you smile often: Not really
Do you like your hand-writing: No...I don't like to write
Are your toe nails painted: Nope..
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: None
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Black
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Watching xing guang da dao in youtube
I cant wait till: Emerge SG 2009
When did you cry last: Last night..
Are you a friendly person: I am not sure...
Do you have any pets: Nope..
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ?: Far
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: I think was christine,yea...she mean a lot to me
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No...cos I don't watch tv
What are you doing right now?: Completing the tag
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes..
Can you handle the truth?: Depands
Are you too forgiving: No
Are you closer to you mother or father: Mum of course
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I seldom cry in front of others nowaday,through phone,both C lor ~
How many people can you say you've really loved?: erm.....no idea
Do you eat healthy: Should ask my personal health supervisor..LoL
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: Thank God I din't keep any copy
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes...always...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: God and her
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet all the time
Are you confident?: Depands in which area

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Student
-Active in PBSM
-Involve everything in youth
-Quiet without any word in my class
-Always sleep in class

5 Things on my to-do list today:
-Work
-Listen carefully the new album
-Update my blog
-Check blogs
-Quality time

5 snacks I enjoy:
-No Idea

5 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire:
-A house
-Holidays
-Jamming room
-KTV in my house
-Drum set

5 of my bad habits:
-Love to bite
-Cry a lot
-Smile little bit
-Don't talk
-Not expressive

5 Places I have lived in:
-My own house

5 Jobs I've had:
-Sell Ice-cream when I was still in primary school
-Cashier when I was still in primary school
-Waitress
-Current job

5 people I tag:
-CM
-Danielle
-Steph

p/s: You have to copy everything and write again on your own.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:26 AM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter