
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Everyday,I will just check out updates from friend's blog.Some I may not always...cos they never update...maybe once a week I will click and check if there's any new updates.
I realise,there are at least 15 blogs that I will surely log in daily.I love to read blogs...cos this is how I get to knw them more...and this is how I keep contact with friends.Their blog blessed me.
I started my blog since few years ago...and more and more...I love my own blog...the only bad thing is,I will normally change my blog url when I feel that I want to...maybe 2-3 months once...just to avoid some unwanted people to lepak in my blog.
Anyway,these are those blogs that I will check daily:
1) My own blog
2) Ching Mun
3) Ching Tzy
4) Christine
5) Willy Joe
6) Powerhouse
7) Bob
8) Danielle
9) Jocc
10) Steph
11) Jacob
12) Androne
13) Mic
14) Caleb
15) Calvin