Sunday, July 13, 2008


Finally,I did it...wanted to do so for quite long dy....wanted to pull myself off from msn...at least for a period of time..so if you can't see me on msn...that's mean I din't online or I just don't wanna chat for some time.

Foud that I am quite struggle in this area...I was not like that before...I no longer feel the joy anymore...and I keep giving reasons to escape from this...ahhhh...when can all this past ?

The word "ENCOUNTER" stuck in my mind since sat night...what Pastor Kong Hee said was so true....also Faith only works by love...which I can hardly feel this also...that's really a big problem.Anyway,I donno who I can seek help from.

Today,my ears feel so uncomfortable in church.For the very 1st time,I feel so...Guess it's something to do with the sound system...I not sure...but I guess so...I can feel the pain in my ears...everything were just too loud for me...at 1st...I used my finger to cover a bit...but that's look not that good...at last,I took a pierce of tissue....fold small part of it...and place it on my right ear...at least,cover half of the sound...at least I feel much better after that...but...that's really makes me feel not that good...and my ears still not functioning that well till now.

Anyway,I better don't type so many thing here.....trouble later.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:59 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter