Thursday, July 10, 2008


I can no longer grow...I can no longer move on...

Facing strangers.....they are more strange than stranger to me...

Am really struggling...Can I just let go of my hands and be myself and hold myself back from them? What's the point to force myself to go for it? It's just a duty...just a program...just nothing to me...seems like I am wasting my own time...and forcing myself only...

Once I have a chance to let go of my hands...I will not take it anymore...I will not...I know I will lost something from it...but...that's better than I waste my time here.

Since I am just a stranger,let me continue to be the stranger.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:59 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter