
Friday, July 11, 2008
I did it...I did it...I din't chat much....I mean...I not really chat anymore...Hate msn sometimes.....I rather put appear offline...so that no one will msg me...Let those who should chat with me will chat with me...
Don't spend my time in chatting with so many people...cos in the end...still the same.
I din't spent much time in fb as well....glad that I did it too...at least,my 1st purpose to always keep my fb on...is to keep contact with her...since she seldom on...so...I no need left fb on also....
Give myself a chance off from all this...since that's my own decision...so...it's ok...really ok...
I found that,more and more people will missunderstood when you don't try to explain....yea....people will not understand and will missunderstand me...but...i guess it's ok for me...since I'm use to all this already...explain is just useless sometimes...at least,I knw myself well then it's enough.I learn one thing,no need explain much to anyone why I can't make it...why I din't join anything...why this...and why that....what's the point to explain that much?Just to fulfil them ? What's the point to force myself to go place I don't like...activities which I dislike?
People may think I changed.No longer that pauline that they knw.Well,true...I am no longer the same one.Maybe I am just a stranger to you now...but...that's really ok...
We are stranger to each other.