Thursday, July 10, 2008


I still love my guitar? I used to practiced a lot...eventhough people think I am bad in my guitar skill.I used to enjoy playing guitar....I used to enjoy serving in this area.

But...this was past....Now,I no longer love my guitar as what I did in the past.

Why ? Why ? Why ? Even the only thing which I love also gone ?

A big thank you for those who makes me so....a big thank you to those thing that makes me so...a real big thank you to you all.Thanks a lot !

At least,now I realise how foolish I am.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:14 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter